Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Sick of being Sick!!!!


For over two weeks one or both of us has been sick with the "Texas Crud" or a bad cold. Tom insisted he had allergies, but when I got sick after four or five days of his "allergies", he finally admitted it must be a cold. We have been laying low which hasn't been too hard because most of the time the weather hasn't been great. Tom is pretty much okay now and I'm close to being there. I've even been out of the house some. So, there's no real big news from this part of the country. In the next couple of weeks, we have lots of fun things coming up so we'll have some good things to report. Hope you all are well.

1 comment:

Lee Marks said...

Cute cartoon! Being sick is no fun. Hope you're on the way to complete recovery.