Thursday, November 18, 2010
ELVIS Comes to Golden Village Palms RV!!!!
Elvis at Golden Village Palms RV Resort
So, tonight we went to see an Elvis impersonator. He was quite good. His singing was much better than his moves. If I closed my eyes, I could hear Elvis, but when I looked at him, he just didn't have the Elvis pelvis going! We really enjoyed the show though. It was a great way to start celebrating Tom's birthday - yes it's tomorrow! November 19, 1951, Mr. Tom Clapham presented himself to the world and now here he is just having a great time, Tonight as we were waiting in line, all these people kept greeting him and he didn't have a clue who they were! It was hilarious. I guess he's kind of an unforgettable guy, huh? So, Happy Birthday Tom! We are looking forward to a fun day of birthday time and enjoying the last good weather we'll have for a few days. We could use the rain anyway. Life is good for the Claphams.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Happy Birthday, Tom !! Hope you had a great day !
Happy birthday Rockin'Tom, now don't go too crazy but if you decide to do your own Elvis impersonation I want photos or maybe even a video!!!
Happy Birthday Rockin!
Post a Comment