Where is the time going? We're almost half way through December. Today, I (Donna) finished the 3rd in a series of injections in my left knee that will, hopefully, help it to feel better. If not, a knee replacement is not far off. When I have to have it, I want to be in Portland.
We are all ready for Christmas will Beth, Jim and Julia. The presents are wrapped, the packing hasn't started yet, but it won't take us long for that. We are going to drive the car (Chase) and leave the rig here. We will be staying with Beth and family for the Christmas holidays. We are really looking forward to it. Julia is ready for us to come and see all her Christmas decorations. She has made several of them herself.
Life in the park is going well. The weather has been outstanding, we've been making new friends and getting reacquainted with old friends. That's the best part of living this life style.
No comments:
Post a Comment