Donna's surgery was 3 1/2 weeks ago. Recovery is coming along. I've been going to out patient physical therapy since last week. I really like it and I think it is helping. I get homework each time and make sure I do it faithfully. Tom has a lot more freedom now and I'm able to take care of myself. Tom started water aerobics so between that and his walking group, he is getting some good exercise. Thanks again for all your support.
5 comments:
That's great, Donna. Definitely sounds like you're making good progress.
That's great, Donna. Definitely sounds like you're making good progress.
Hi all..just got back to computer land and saw you had surgery, but you're doing great now (or at least on your way to great). So glad to hear it went well and you are on the mend!
Glad to hear that your recovery is going well. Wishing you continued good health !
Glad your recovery is going well.
Post a Comment