Friday, November 1, 2013
One Goes North and One Goes South
On Wednesday, Tom headed back to Pahrump after leaving me in Reno. I headed to Ukiah to visit my daughter and family and Tom headed to Hemet on Thursday. I am enjoying being with my granddaughter. We celebrated Halloween by trick or treating and going to a Halloween party. Julia was a sheep. We made her costume together. Pictures will appear when I can get them downloaded. We have many more adventures coming up before we go to Hemet next week. Tom is settling at Hemet. I'm sure he has many more things to do. Lots of friends went by today to welcome him back. We will keep you posted about our new adventures.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hi Tom and Donna, I met you at fairview rv park and was wondering if you would be willing to talk with me about your excel rv, we are thinking of getting one and wanted to know how your liking yours. If so please let me know how to contact you for chatting. Thanks in advance.
Tonya
Hi Tonya,
You can send me an email at tomclapham@hotmail.com.
Post a Comment