Sunday, June 7, 2015
More Anacortes - Water Festival - Car Show - Yacht Ride
It's the next day Sunday and back to the Water Festival and another car show. This time it's a classic car show. You can link the pix here. Donna and I went on a free yacht ride today. Seems the local yacht club here do this every year at this time. We were very lucky to get a very nice couple that gave us an hour ride around the area in their 70ft yacht named "Liquid Assets" and they gave us refreshments and muffins! They feel its a nice way to give back to the community. Feeding those two big block Chevy engines ain't cheap. I was so impressed, I promised to "pay it forward" for their hospitality. We did compare the similarities of boats and RVs. Clearly "money pits" no question! They sometimes stay out in the yacht for a week or two. What a wonderful and beautiful day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment