OK, it's been a while since we posted, but when you set still it seems like there's less to take pix of and talk about. We had a Western Mystery Play in the park that was good, and I took pix, but my new phone camera doesn't take very good pix, especially in lower light condition. That's why I didn't include them here. Donna is doing her knitting stuff and I've been mainly taking care of the rig and doing some cookin'. Tom does water aerobics 5 days a week, we both do the weight group here in the park. Tom does line dancing 2 times a week. Weather hasn't been conducive to having many happy hours. Looks like we'll be having some soon though. The pix on this post will be of food!!! Oh yum. I smoked a couple of Boston butt pork shoulders. They were the best pull pork I've ever done. Fabulous. The 3rd pic is authentic beef cheeks in a wine gravy, a friend made. There is mashed potatoes under them. Yummy. Also did a 5 lbs. Tri-Tip roast too, but overcooked it a bit, but still good. Donna and friends really love my egg rolls. So good. Seems like on Sunday AM I do an Denver omelet or breakfast tacos. Anyhow, that's enough for now. Next month is our Variety show and I've got a couple of skits, so should have some pix/video of that to post.
No serious bites on the rig. Only "wannabees" and dreamers. I think some are just bored and wanna see the rig. Hopefully, when the weather warms and clears and the "shock" of the new president settles down we'll get some serious folks to look at our setup. Good thing we aren't "having" to sell it quickly, that would be disappointing.
No comments:
Post a Comment