Wednesday, October 29, 2008

First Post Op Visit

Donna with her gingerbread medical staff cookie bouquet given to her from our great RVing friends Ralph and Cheryl. Thanks guys....they are great !

It's Donna. Yesterday, I went for my first post op visit to the doctor. The good news is I got the bandages off and I'm healing well. Unfortunately, there is still too much drainage so I couldn't get my drain tubes out, but that's a very minor thing. I'll get them out in a few more days. The really good news is there won't be a need for chemo as all my reports are very good, so it will be just the healing, possibly physical therapy, and starting to take the preventive pill for the next five years. All of those are such small things in the grand scheme of things. I'm so grateful that this was found early and that I'm on the mend. Thank you again for all your support.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I am so happy things are coming along well for you. Please keep us posted.