Monday, November 3, 2008
Donna gets her tubes out! Yay!!!
Okay, I know it seems like a small thing, but I went to the doctor today and was able to have my drainage tubes taken out. It is so freeing not to be worrying about keeping them from catching on things and all that stuff. It was a big deal for me. I'm feeling good and have an appointment with the surgeon on Friday for my last post op checkup and then on the 12th I see the oncologist, hopefully just for my five year pill for prevention of recurrence. The surgeon says she doesn't see why I would need chemo, but I'm only going to be cautiously optimistic until I actually hear it from the oncologist. After that, I may be doing some physical therapy to get everything working well again. We still don't have a "release" date, but I'm being very patient about that. The weather is turning cooler and it's been raining on and off the last few days, but I don't mind it. Hope you are all having a great fall and I love hearing from all of you too. Donna
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment