Monday, May 11, 2009

Great News!

Portland Fairview RV Park Workcampers Summer 2009

Today I went to the oncologist and after a quick exam, he told me he'd see me in 6 months! Yay!!!! I had blood work done and they'll let me know if anything comes up but he seemed confident everything was fine. I feel fine so I think he's right! The sun is shining today and we are so happy with life! Work is going great for both of us. I had a wonderful Mother's Day with Sarah, my youngest daughter. It's the first time in at least 9 years that I was able to spend Mother's Day with one of my daughters. What a thrill! It doesn't get any better than this. Hope spring has sprung for everyone and that life is good for all of you.

1 comment:

Bruce and Jenna said...

Donna,

Congrats on your good onco checkup. What a relief! Right now I'm sitting next to Jenna in an infusion center in Fresno, where she is finishing her last tuneup for another 6 months. Good bill of health for her too.

Bruce