It's "rainy days and Mondays" here in Portland, but that's what makes it so beautiful and green. I've finally started working in the office at the registration desk on the computer and answering the phones. It's a lot of fun meeting new people and all my coworkers are very pleasant to work with. I've had my orientation for the volunteer work at the hospital but no start date yet. We're taking advantage of being back here to catch up on our preventive medical appointments. This morning it was off to the dentist for a cleaning - we are both doing great with our teeth! Then off we went to the eye doctor's to get an adjustment on my glasses. Tom decided he definitely needed a new pair of sunglasses to give him that extra zing in life and of course, get him some more attention. I think the above picture will demonstrate how desperate he is for attention! Life is great and we do have sunny days too.
No comments:
Post a Comment