Grandma Donna and Julia in the kitchen! Julia loves to help!
Where is the time going? We've been in Portland now for almost two months!! Soon, we'll be over halfway through our commitment here to work. We are both enjoying it very much. The park is getting busier as the summer approaches so both of us are busier. We like it that way.
Our granddaughter should be up to see us this week. We're waiting with baited breath! She is always so much fun. She will be starting school in August so these impromptu trips will be more difficult. It's hard to believe she'll be five in September.
Big news - Donna applied for Social Security last week! It's just not possible that I'm old enough to apply for Social Security! I always thought I'd get older, but just didn't think it would happen so soon. I guess that little check will help make up for the getting older part!
We met another Excel couple last week - Ken and Lee. We had them come over for a visit, then the next week, they had us over for some wild card game. It was fun and great to meet such nice people. That's still one of the nicest parts of our life style. It seems we make new friends every where we go. Some of them will be life long friends too.
Hope where ever you are, the weather is great and you're enjoying it.
Our granddaughter should be up to see us this week. We're waiting with baited breath! She is always so much fun. She will be starting school in August so these impromptu trips will be more difficult. It's hard to believe she'll be five in September.
Big news - Donna applied for Social Security last week! It's just not possible that I'm old enough to apply for Social Security! I always thought I'd get older, but just didn't think it would happen so soon. I guess that little check will help make up for the getting older part!
We met another Excel couple last week - Ken and Lee. We had them come over for a visit, then the next week, they had us over for some wild card game. It was fun and great to meet such nice people. That's still one of the nicest parts of our life style. It seems we make new friends every where we go. Some of them will be life long friends too.
Hope where ever you are, the weather is great and you're enjoying it.
No comments:
Post a Comment