I can't believe it's been a week already since I left home! On Monday evening, I spent the night in Glendive, MT in a super B & B. It's called Montana Charley's and it's a very old house that's actually on the historical register in Glendive. I met some nice people and slept in "Paul's room". He wasn't there though!
I had a fabulous trip to Bismarck, ND, to meet my sister, cousin and friend. We hadn't been together for three years and it was also a 5 year celebration of our first get together. We had a wonderful time playing cards, dominoes, talking, laughing and eating out a few times. No, we didn't do any sightseeing or shopping.
It was perfect. We had so many laughs my stomach still hurts. It was sad to see them go but I was on to yet another adventure.
On Friday, I headed back west toward Reno, NV, to spend a few days with my knitting buddy, Mary. We are going to visit, do some knitting store shopping and knit our little hearts out. She and her husband, Paul, live in Reno, NV, and they are so much fun to spend time with. During my trip I've seen some beautiful sights, but I've also been keeping my eyes on the road. So far, everything has been very smooth and there hasn't even been much road construction - at least nothing that slowed me down. On
Tom is enjoying his time alone too. He has been helping out our friends with their rig, doing water aerobics, and having barbecues with our friends. I'm so glad he is having fun - he always does though. Our friends in Portland are concerned about him being alone, but he does fine as he can do everything - all the blue and the pink jobs. I'm sure having the rig to himself is fun too. We've talked plenty though and he even helped me find a room last night as I was unable to. It was a really nice one too!
Tomorrow I'll be in Reno - yay!!!
1 comment:
Sounds like a great trip. Enjoy Reno!
Post a Comment