Sunday, February 26, 2012
Happy Hour at Our Home
It's about time!!! This is our largest HH this winter at our rig. Donna is visiting the kids and GD's home in Ukiah, CA. so I decided it would be a good time to have a bunch of friends over for a little food, libation, and chat. There were folks coming and going, but I imagine there were about 27-30 folks all together. My HH was in competition with the park variety show rehearsal and the regular Friday afternoon HH/pot luck. All went well and we had lots of fun. We are so fortunate to have so many friends!
Unfortunately, as soon as it was over and I started cleaning up, I ended up coming down with a bad head cold. Darn it!! This is my second one this winter. I'm laying low and doing all the good things you should when sick.
Donna is having fun in Ukiah and I'm so glad she can make these little trips to spend quality time with the Salomones. Of course I'm excited to see them when we head north for the summer and south for winter. We are able to park our home in their driveway and that works very well. The kids always treat us like royality while staying with them!
That's about all right now as I'm nursing myself back to good health. Life is good! Very good.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
What a great party!
Wow...when the cats away.....
Hope you feel better soon!
Post a Comment