Sunday, March 18, 2012

Recent Happenings at Mountain Shadows RV Resort!


What a busy time we've had lately! We had a ladies luncheon in February and Tom, along with some other men from the park were our photographers and ushers. It's the first time he's been dressed up like that since we went full time. I thought he looked handsome. He had his picture taken with me and then with our friend, Lee. We felt pretty special! All we had to do was sit and enjoy ourselves while the men both served us and then entertained us with a barber shop quartet.

Our good friends, Wayne and Marianne, decided Tom needed yet another crazy hat, so they brought he and our landlord, Ron, one each. It's been the cause of lots of laughs for sure. He wouldn't wear it on St. Patrick's Day though. I guess he didn't want to get too much attention! (If you believe that, I have a lot in the Sahara I want to sell you.) We had fun on St. Pat's day with our Excel friends, Paul and Cheryl, Ralph and Cheryl, Paul and Mary. We went out to dinner for cornbeef and cabbage, then back to Paul and Mary's, for dessert - yum. Beautiful apple pie, huh? As you can see, we all fit quite well in the Excel - even Bella, the dog. She was a great hit with everyone.

That's the highlights since we last wrote. I've also been on several yarn crawls, looking for beautiful yarns to make more things. Mary and I have so much fun we are dreading the end of it the first of April, but all things must come to an end. It's been such a fun winter and has gone so fast that I can't believe it's almost April already! Hope you are all having a wonderful time.

2 comments:

Jane Dean said...

Looks like you are having fun. I think we spent last St. Paddy's day with Ralph and Cheryl at Tiny's. Tell them Hi from us!

Lee and Loralie said...

wow...all dressed up! You two look fabulous. This is the life!!