Wednesday, July 17, 2013
A Big Goal is Reached
Today I went to physical therapy and I was able to bend my knee at 120 degrees by myself and 123 with the help of the physical therapist. I was thrilled and so was he. I don't have to go back for a month now. He said the water aerobics is the best thing for my knee so it's great that I can do something I enjoy so much and it's helping me too. After PT, Tom and I went to see "The Lone Ranger". We laughed our butts off! It was really funny. It did us a lot of good too. Tom is staying busy this last week waxing the rig, so the break was welcome. Life is good here for sure, but no other news for now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
yea!!!! good job donna.
Glad to hear your great progress with your knee. Wahoo !
Also neat to read that you saw The Lone Ranger....we arrived in Creede, CO last year just as they had finished shooting some of the scenes there and the trucks were packing up to leave. It would be neat to see the movie to see if we can pick out the scenes that were shot there. Cool !
Post a Comment