Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Freedom!

On the 25th, I saw the knee doctor and he has released me from anymore follow up visits and also from physical therapy. Obviously, I will continue the PT on my own for good as I want to continue to get better. He said to come back in two years for an x-ray unless I have problems. Our weather has cooled off here so it's very pleasant during the days and the nights are great. Tom is still very busy with his hosting duties and I'm still knitting and spending time having fun with my daughter and my friends. What a great life. We feel so fortunate. Hope your summer is going as well as ours. If you haven't seen "Reds 2", it's a fun one to go see as there is lots of action and some great lines.

2 comments:

travellingsmurph said...

Watch out, world ~ she'll be kickin' ass like never before!

Jane Dean said...

So glad you are mending well and off the PT visits. I've been knitting too, I think I'm addicted, just made my first pair of socks!