Wednesday, November 12, 2008

All Good News

Today, I went to the oncologist and he told me that the only thing he was going to recommend for me was to take the Aromatose Inhibitor for five years which reduces my chances for getting any cancer from 14% to 8%. No chemo - best news yet. He said it looked like I was healing well and all signs are favorable for me. To say I'm relieved is putting it very mildly. I'm definitely doing the happy dance for sure now! Tomorrow I have my last visit with the surgeon and if she releases me, we'll be on our way south as soon as possible. Thanks again for all your prayers and support - they really worked!!!! Donna

1 comment:

Ginger said...

Donna and Tom,
Oh so good to hear your news I'm so thankful and yes prayers do work!! Everyone here has had y'all in their prayers. Judy said to tell you hello and come see her in AZ. Keep us posted!

Ginger and family