Thursday, November 13, 2008

Even Better News

I (Donna) went to the surgeon today for a last post op visit. She said I was doing great and she didn't see a need for me to do physical therapy since my range of motion was very good. Also, she gave me my RX for my new prostheses and bras - went to get them and they are quite nice, if I do say so myself. The best thing is that we are planning on heading south a week from tomorrow (21st) and will spend some time in Ukiah, CA, before we head even further south to warmer weather. Yay!!!! I've been doing the happy dance so much the last 24 hours, I'm exhausted!!! So we'll be "on the road again" very soon.

1 comment:

John and Marilyn said...

God bless you both and enjoy the freedom of the road while you can. Ms Donna, keep 'Rockin' under control.